- Before or at the time of collecting personal information (such as, your name, address and email address), we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We may combine personal information collected via the website with personal information collected via other sources (e.g., at a show).
- We will share personal information with unaffiliated third party service providers; e.g., prize fulfillment companies.
- In addition to personal information that you voluntarily provide, we may use “cookies” and/or other technologies on our website. Such technologies will “remember” you and make your website experience customized and thereby more convenient as well as allowing us to track the total number of website visitors and other relevant website data on an anonymous, aggregate basis. We may also combine your personal information with the data provided by cookies and other tracking technologies. Further, we may share the non-personal information (collected on an anonymous/aggregate basis) with unaffiliated third parties. If you like, you can adjust your web browser settings to provide notification as to the receipt of cookies (and perhaps other technologies) or to disable cookies/tracking technologies altogether. But, disabling cookies/other technologies may limit your access to certain features and functionality of the website.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. To update your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, you understand and agree that no safeguard is fool-proof or will provide absolute protection against loss or theft.
- BY PURCHASING AN ADMISSION TICKET TO A SHOW, SUBMITTING A FORM TO OBTAIN A FREE PASS TO A SHOW, OR SUBMITTING AN ENTRY FORM IN AN AMERICAN CONSUMER SHOWS SWEEPSTAKES/CONTEST, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO:
- “OPT-IN” TO RECEIVE E-MAILS FROM US (AMERICAN CONSUMER SHOWS); AND
- TO “OPT-IN” TO RECEIVE E-MAILS FROM UNAFFILIATED THIRD PARTY EXHIBITORS AT OUR SHOWS OR OTHER UNAFFILIATED THIRD PARTY CUSTOMERS OF AMERICAN CONSUMER SHOWS.
- SUCH E-MAILS WILL ADVISE OF UPCOMING SHOWS IN YOUR AREA AND/OR CONTAIN OTHER PROMOTION/MARKETING INFORMATION.
- WITH REGARD TO E-MAILS FROM UNAFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT AMERICAN CONSUMER SHOWS WILL SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH SUCH UNAFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES.
- YOU MAY OPT-OUT OF RECEIPT OF SUCH E-MAILS AT ANY TIME. TO OPT-OUT OF E-MAILS FROM AMERICAN CONSUMER SHOWS, CONTACT US AT INFO@ACSSHOWS.COM. TO OPT-OUT OF E-MAILS FROM UNAFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES, CONTACT THE THIRD PARTY AT THE ADDRESS PROVIDED IN ITS E-MAIL.
- Our website is intended for general audiences and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 on the website. If we become aware of collecting personal information on the website from any child under the age of 13, we will immediately delete such personal information. If a parent or legal guardian believes that his/her child under the age of 13 has provided personal information on the website, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Under California law, California residents may request details as to how their information is shared by us with third parties for direct marketing purposes. (Such third parties include unaffiliated third party exhibitors at our shows). California residents may request this information once per calendar year by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these policies in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
©2021 All Rights Reserved American Consumer Shows